Monday, June 4, 2007

New Term, New Schedule

I love starting a new term or new school year, starting new books, learning about a new artist & composer, reading a new or different Shakespeare play and Plutarch. We are starting a new term today. I've been up since 3:00 am to help hubby off to work for the week & stayed up to finish putting together a few things for our schedules. I know I will be feeling it by noon but until then I hope we can stay on track. I want to list the kiddos schedules and where they are in their current year. I will post each child individually so this isn't too long in any one post. Just a little background, we use Charlotte Mason teaching methods in our homeschool. We follow Ambleside Online with just a few minor adjustments to fit our family. So, here goes...

No comments: