Tuesday, April 29, 2008

When you live near the coast where do you go for vacation? Because even those beach bums need a vacation, right? And not at the beach, of course. (OK, that's not really true, offer me a house on the beach, waking to the lapping of waves & I'm absolutely there. But for the sake of this post, let's just say, not the beach.) We have decided to take a vacation, an extended vacation. We have decided to head to a place with abundant wildlife, diverse nature, and flourishing children. I will have spotty, sporadic internet access so I'll keep you posted on our adventure. So for now I better get back to packing and preparing, have you ever taken an extended vacation? There is sooo much preparation involved. But we have lots planned and will have lots to share. Next time I'll post pictures...

No comments: